|How to Clean Your Bathroom Scale image courtesy of Pixabay|
How to Clean a Bathroom ScaleAside from the fact that you step on a scale with the soles of your feet or even shoes you just wore outside, every time you flush the toilet, polluted airborne water vapor escapes into the room and settles on pretty much everything. That includes your scale - but it's super easy to clean.
What You'll Need:
- Damp cleaning rag
- All-purpose cleaning spray
- Or - antibacterial wipes
- Spray a thin layer of cleaner on your scale, but don't drench it.
- Let the spray rest on the surface a couple minutes.
- Wipe off the spray with the damp cloth.
- Repeat the steps as needed to get your bathroom scale clean and looking sparkly-fresh.
When your scale is clean, it's easier to see your weight on the dial and you can feel cleaner picking it up with your hands instead of doing what I usually did and scooting it with your toe.