Ray Ban sunglasses are a tried and true, reliable eyewear standard. Ray Ban consistently comes up with styles that are spot-on fashionable. Whether your personal style is classic or trendy, Ray Ban has a great pair of sunglasses waiting for you. The official Ray Ban website has a great virtual tool that allows you to virtually try on their sunglasses so you can decide if you like the way they look on you before you buy new Ray Bans.
If you are looking for a place to buy Ray Ban sunglasses, one easy way to find a reliable dealer is to go to the Ray Ban website - rayban.com, and click on store locator. Then you just enter your state and city and the site gives you the location of the nearest store that sells authentic Ray Ban eyewear.
- When many people think of Ray Bans - they think of the Wayfarer sunglasses that have been popular for many years. Good news Wayfarer fans - Wayfarer frames are available in fresh colors as well as classic colors like black and tortoiseshell.
- The RB3349 is another new Ray Ban sunglasses style that is an updated version of an older style. The chunky lens of the RB3349 is reminiscent of an oversized pair of aviator glasses - contrasted with a thin wire frame traditional to most aviator sunglasses.
- Classic aviators are also still a popular Ray Ban offering. Ray Ban classic aviators are available through intrends.com for around $110. These traditional Ray Ban sunglasses have metal frames and arms. They offer 100% UV protection, and they come with their own case.
- Intrends.com also offers what they term Casual Lifestyle Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses. These casual aviators are squarer than traditional aviators, and they come in a variety of colors. They range in price from around $105 to $120 or higher. They are a very nice option for someone who does not want to get too wild with their eye wear but still wants to try an updated look.
- The Ray Ban Predator Polarized sunglasses are part of Ray Ban's leisure sport collection. The Predator has a nearly shatter-proof polycarbonate lens that absorbs 100% of all UV rays. These Ray Ban sunglasses have adjustable nose-pieces, polarized lenses, and they come with a case. Ray Ban Predator Polarized athletic sunglasses can be purchased through Zappos.com for around $159.